Home Main Suggestions/Queries Thread Revolutionary ICM Software

Moderator: ILS007

Revolutionary ICM Software

Postby ILS007 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 am

http://www.pokericmcalculator.com

Hey guys, many of you will be digging in to ICM studying to further yourself after solidifying the foundational SNG strategies.

Everybody knows about SNGWiz and I imagine most of you use it. However, if you are serious about learning and mastering ICM calculation, you gotta start using ICMIZER. It's hugely better, the key reason being you can input custom ranges not just the pre-defined ones which are often very inaccurate. Ultimately, SNGWizard is outdated and will eventually not give you an edge but in fact a disadvantage over those getting much better results from ICMIZER.

Check out my summary of ICMIZER here, as well as an advanced ICM video I made on ICM softwares: http://professionalpokervideos.com/poker-software.html and find the software at http://www.pokericmcalculator.com.

Study hard, WIN hard!!
ILS007
Site Admin

Re: Revolutionary ICM Software

Postby darinvg » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Who is the inventor of this software? I assume he's a good SNG player.
darinvg
Enthusiast

Postby ILS007 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 am

I don't know if it's public knowledge, but he is a good SNG player. He's also not me :P
ILS007
Site Admin

Postby sti11earning » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi

I just purchased ICMIZER and I'm using PT4. Now my problem is that if I mark Hands to review in PT4 I'm unable to find them in a list. I do see them in "view todays Hands" as well as if I look up every single tournament. But how do I get a list with all of them?

cheers
sti11earning

Postby sti11earning » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 pm

sti11earning wrote:Hi

I just purchased ICMIZER and I'm using PT4. Now my problem is that if I mark Hands to review in PT4 I'm unable to find them in a list. I do see them in "view todays Hands" as well as if I look up every single tournament. But how do I get a list with all of them?

cheers

ok found it :-)
sti11earning

Postby IamY0u » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 am

Hi.

i was trying to use the ICMIzer and for that I have to load my HandHistory. But the Problem is, that I can´t find any file in my HandHistory or TournamentSummary folder and of course I save my HandHistory: I have no Problems with HM2 or Sit´n´Go Wizard.
I hope you can help me.

Thanks.
IamY0u

Postby IamY0u » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:19 am

IamY0u wrote:Hi.

i was trying to use the ICMIzer and for that I have to load my HandHistory. But the Problem is, that I can´t find any file in my HandHistory or TournamentSummary folder and of course I save my HandHistory: I have no Problems with HM2 or Sit´n´Go Wizard.
I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

I figured out why I can´t find any files in my HH-Folder, because they only will be saved for about 10 minutes and then they get automatically deleted. I absolutely don´t know why, but i can export my Hands from HM2 and load them to ICMizer.
IamY0u

Postby ILS007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:31 am

IamY0u wrote:
IamY0u wrote:Hi.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

I figured out why I can´t find any files in my HH-Folder, because they only will be saved for about 10 minutes and then they get automatically deleted. I absolutely don´t know why, but i can export my Hands from HM2 and load them to ICMizer.

Hey, they are actually getting moved to HMArchive folder, not deleted. After a certain period of time, or when you close PokerStars, the HHs get moved from the default HH folder to the HMArchive. This folder should be easy to locate, either just on C:// or by clicking auto import options in HM, where it will display the folder path.

I hope this helps!
ILS007
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions/Queries Thread